Choose from a wide range of products : Desktops, Laptops, Printer, MacBook etc.
Top Rental Products
Search Result Found
Please wait while your product is loading...
Projector Screen Hire
If you regularly use a projector in the office or need a projector for a one-off conference or event, you might think about projecting your image directly onto a flat white surface such as a wall. However, the vast majority of the brightness and vibrancy will be lost. That’s why, when you really want your message to standout, you need a projector screen.
At Hire Intelligence, our project screen hire options allow you to hire the equipment you need for less. Whether it’s a day, a week, a month or longer, you can rent a range of projector screens and the projector itself for much less than it would cost to buy this equipment outright.
We stock a wide range of project screen hire options. That includes:
- 12 x 9 foot projector screens for large-scale events
- 5 foot pull-up projector screens for travelling presentations
- 7 foot tripod screens for classrooms and training sessions
- 7 foot pull-up screens that are ready in seconds
Things to consider when hiring a projector screen
There are a number of things to consider when choosing the right projector screen for you. That includes:
- Height of the room – The choice of projector screen is often based on the number of people attending a conference or training session, but that can lead to a screen that’s too large for the room. Instead, consider the height and size of the room.
- Throw distance – This refers to the distance from the screen to the projector. You may need a rear projection screen so people can walk in front of the screen without interrupting the image.
- Screen ratio – Most presentations are set to a ratio of 4:3, which is the same as a standard projector screen. However, depending on your presentation, you may need a screen that can handle a 16:9 widescreen ratio.
- Audience size – Typically, tripod screens work well with audiences up to about 20, while large pull-up screens can be suitable for audiences up to 300.
With an office in Dublin, whatever your projector screen hire requirements, we can help. Whether it’s short-term or long-term hire, just get in touch with our team to discuss your needs or request a quick quote today.
Projection Screen 12 foot x 9 foot
Projection Screen 5 Foot Pullup Model
Projection Screen 7 Foot Model
Projection Screen 7 foot Pullup Model