HP ML310 G5 Dual core Intel Xeon 2.33Ghz
The HP ProLiant ML310 G5 is an affordable, single processor tower server designed to provide the solid network foundation essential to fuel thriving small offices.
Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® 3000 processor sequence 2.33 GHz
1333 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB)
Intel® 3210 Chipset
- Memory: 1 GB of PC2-6400 800MHz unbuffered DDR2 SDRAM with ECC upgradeable to 8 GB
SATA Models: Embedded SATA with integrated SATA RAID 0,1
Contains 2 x 250GB hard drives, upgradeable as required.
- Internal Drive Support: Supports up to four hot plug SAS or SATA hard drives for up to 4.0TB internal storage
- Network Controller: Embedded NC326i Gigabit Server Adapter
- Expansion Slots: Up to 5 Total: (1) PCI Express x8, (3) PCI Express x1, Optional Extender Board for (1) 64-bit/100MHz PCI-X
- USB 2.0 Ports: 6 Total: (2) front; (2) rear; (1) internal; (1) dedicated internal for tape
- Operating Systems and Virtualization Software Support for ProLiant Servers: Supports Windows, RHEL, SLES, OEL, VMware, and NetWare
- Deployment/Serviceability: Customer Self Repair (CSR): HP products are designed with many CSR parts to minimize repair time and allow for greater flexibility in performing defective parts replacement
- Form Factor: Tower (5U)
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now