HP DL380 Quad Core Intel Zeon
The HP ProLiant DL380, the world’s best selling server, delivers on its history of design excellence with enterprise-class uptime and manageability, proven 2-socket Intel® Xeon® performance, and 2U density for a variety of rack deployments and applications.
Quad-Core and Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® processors for blazing performance; systems support up to 2 processors (2 processors standard on all Performance models)
Preconfigured Performance models save valuable deployment time at a discounted bundle price
Intel® 5000P chipset
- Memory: Up to 64 GB PC2-5300 Fully Buffered DIMMs (DDR2-667) with 4:1 and 2:1 interleaving available, online spare and mirrored memory capabilities
Performance Models: HP Smart Array P00/512MB BBWC Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0/5/6)
Entry Models: HP Smart Array E200/64MB Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0)
Internal Drive Support:
(8) small form factor (SFF) hot-plug drive bays to support Serial-attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA) drives
Slimline media bay supporting Optical or Floppy drive
- Network Controller: Two embedded NC373i Multifunction Gigabit Network Adapters with TCP/IP Offload Engine, including support for Accelerated iSCSI through an optional Licensing Kit
- Expansion Slots: Four available PCI-Express slots, optional mixed PCI-X / PCI-Express configurations available (see "Standard Features -Expansion Slots" section below for more details)
USB 2.0 support
5 total ports: (2) ports up front; (2) ports in back; (1) port internal
Fully redundant hot plug fans (N+1)
Hot plug power supply with optional redundancy (Included in Performance models)
Convenient slide-out Systems Insight Display for quick and easy front view server diagnostics, along with status LEDs, Automatic Server Recovery (ASR), ROM Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator (powered by the HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 management processor) for simplified server setup, health monitoring and recovery, power and thermal control, and lights-out remote administration.
HP Insight Control a product option, delivers essential infrastructure management that can help save time and money by making it easy to deploy, migrate, monitor, control and optimize your IT infrastructure through a single, simple management console. Insight Control supports both Windows and Linux-based central management servers.
HP Insight Dynamics for ProLiant, a product option, is an integrated command center that enables IT Staff personnel to continuously analyze and optimize a converged infrastructure, while automating and reducing the cost of common data center tasks by as much as 40 percent. This ultimately enables them to dynamically keep pace with the organization's changing business requirements.
- Form Factor: Rack (2U), (3.5-inch); Depth 26 inches (66 cm)
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now